Khanial builders caters to the needs of both real estate buyers and sellers. Our objective is to help individuals in the property market to find their ideal home, land or commercial property. We also provide state of the art services and features for Pakistan real estate agents. Our aim is to empower consumers with the most detailed and dependable information in the market. Khanial builders will revolutionize real estate buying and selling in Pakistan. Khanial builders helps you to get in touch with the agents who have the direct mandate for the property from the owner. This brings increased efficiency to the property market in Pakistan. For the agents, we bring in quality leads, connections and tools to manage and develop client base.
Strategy of Khanial Builders:
In order to achieve this vision, we just have to position our company for growth and ensure that we hire dedicated and highly competent employees at all levels.
Khanial Builders will ensure that we build a team that will work together towards achieving the company’s vision. We will build a business that has the right structures and process in place that can support growth; a business that runs on auto pilot.
In view of the above, we have made provisions for the following position in our organization based on the size of the company we intend starting but as the business grows, we will create senior level positions and also create a structure that will support the business growth at every growth and expansion stage;
- Admin and HR Manager
- Business Developer
- Front Desk Officer
Job Roles and Responsibilities
In Khanial builders every person is very dedicated and responsible
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Khanial Builders CEO is Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the business
- Khanial Builders Managing Director is Responsible for handling high profile clients and deals
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for signing documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Reports to the board
- Khanial Builders Project Manager is Responsible for the planning, management and coordinating all projects on behalf of the company
- Supervises projects
- Ensures compliance during project executions
- Provides advice on the management of projects
- Responsible for carrying out risk assessment
- Using IT systems and software to keep track of people and progress of ongoing projects
- Responsible for overseeing the accounting, costing and billing of every project
- Ensures that project desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are utilized and different interests involved are satisfied.
- Khanial Builders civil Engineer is Responsible for preparing bids for tenders, and reporting to clients, public agencies and planning bodies
- Ensures that sites meet legal guidelines, and health and safety requirements
- Assesses the environment impact and risks connected to projects
- Responsible for judging whether projects are workable by assessing materials, costs and time requirements
- Draws up blueprints, using Computer Aided Design (CAD) packages
- Discussing requirements with the client and other professionals (e.g. architects and project managers et al)
- Responsible for managing, directing and monitoring progress during each phase of a project
- Responsible for creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by using the hands and by using specialist computer – aided design (CAD) software
- Works around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
- Writes and presents reports, proposals, applications and contracts
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
- Works with project team and management to achieve a common goal
- Khanial Builders Land surveyor is Responsible for undertaking land surveys/measurements using a variety of specialist technical equipment such as theodolites, laser alignment devices and satellite positioning systems et al.
- Responsible for presenting data to clients
- Responsible for producing and advising about construction plans and drawings
- Responsible for advising about technical matters and whether the construction plans are viable
- Responsible for drawing up contracts and other legal documents for the company
- Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g., intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/ securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits and patents et al)
- Develops company policy and position on legal issues
- Researches anticipate and guard company against legal risks
- Represents company in legal proceedings (administrative boards, court trials et al)
- Plays a part in business deals negotiation and take minutes of meetings
- Responsible for analyzing legal documents on behalf of the company
- Prepares annual reports for the company
Admin and HR Manager
- Khanial Builders HR is Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities.
- Khanial builders Business developer Identifies, prioritize, and reach out to new partners, and business opportunities
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Documents all customer contact and information (manage the company’s CRM system)
- Represents the company in strategic meetings with government agencies, private sectors and contractors
- Helps increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the company
- Serves as internal auditor for the company
Front Desk/Customer’s Service Officer
- Receives Visitors/clients on behalf of the organization
- Receives parcels/documents for the company
- Handles enquiries via e-mail and phone calls for the organization
- Distributes mails in the organization
- Handles any other duties as assigned the line manager
Surviving in the business world as a construction company requires more than knowing how to deliver standard projects but also how to network with key people that matter; decision makers that can decide who a project is given to and all that.
In order to properly position our company for growth and to favorably compete in the construction industry, we engaged the services of Meinhardt & Banu Mukhtar, a renowned business consultants and developers.
It is important that we know our strength, our weaknesses, and the opportunities that we can leverage on in the industry and the threats that we are likely going to be confronted with. With that, we will be able to map out strategies that will not only help us to survive in the industry but also to build a global construction brand. Here is a summary from the result of the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of KHANIAL BUILDERS Construction Company.
KHANIAL BUILDERS Construction Company can confidently boast of having a competent and highly experienced management team who are regarded as some of the best hands.
Well, the weakness that can count against us in the industry is the fact that we may not have the financial muscles to drive the business the way we ought to drive it. We require huge financial base to be able to acquire some of the latest heavy duty construction equipment.
Our business concept, our mission and vision put us at an advantage in the industry. There are loads of opportunities for us there simply because we are well positioned to work with the highly organized private sector.
Generally, in the construction industry, both the already established construction companies and start – up construction companies are subject to threat from government policies, global economic downturn and unforeseen natural disasters (disasters that may cause setback).
The trend in the construction industry is that construction companies are always coming out with processes that will help them achieve more within a short period; construction jobs can be time consuming especially the construction of massive infrastructures.
Our Target Market
Our target market cuts across private sector at all levels and countries, the organized private sector and people of different class and from all walks of life. We know that our selling points will be our excellent and timely delivery of construction projects using global best practices.
Our Competitive Advantage
Positive for KHANIAL BUILDERS is the fact that our Chief Executive Officer / President and Managing Director are renowned and has robust experience in the construction industry.
And will sure going to bring experience, expertise and network (connections) to make KHANIAL BUILDERS one of the leading construction brand in Pakistan.
Sales and Marketing Strategy
No doubt, our sales and marketing team is recruited based on their vast experience in the construction industry and their ability to fit into our Business model. We are going to pay more emphasis in the training of all our employees so as to give them all they would need to help the company achieve its aim and objectives.
Our goal is to become one of the leading construction companies in Pakistan and we know we can achieve this by ensuring that our sales and marketing team are delivering on set targets.
Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We have been able to work with our consultants to help us map out publicity and advertising strategies that will help us walk our way into the heart of our target market. First and foremost, we want our brands to be visible and well communicated, which is why our publicity strategy have been well crafted to help us achieve our aims and business objectives.
All our publicity materials and jingles are done by some of the best hands in the industry. Below are the platforms we intend to leverage on to promote and advertise our property development business;
- Place adverts on both print and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant TV shows
- Utilize our company’s website in promoting our business
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Badoo, Google+
- Install our Bill Boards on strategic locations
Our Pricing Strategy
Khanial builders business strategy is to ensure that we work within the budget of our clients to deliver excellent and world class construction projects.